1. Sit on milk crate with coffee. ‘Pfaff’ a bit deciding what to draw.
2. Settle monkey mind down. Do a quick ‘blind’ sketch.
3. On a fresh page, do a coloured watercolour wash.
4. Let it dry then sit the book under a pile of books to flatten it out.
5. Go to work.
6. Next day, pull out book. Draw with an ink pen.
7. Use brush and water for inky washes. Really like this bit.
Mmm…I think I’ll try this again.
Note: Drawing Connections blog does not endorse any ads displayed. WordPress sometimes displays advertisements on this blog in return for providing a free service.